Our firm seeks an ideal individual to act as an Associate to one of the firm’s producers in our Investment Sales Divisions. We are in search of a self-motivated, disciplined, and driven team player who has the ability to interact with, help, and serve the needs of our clients. This individual will have the opportunity to be trained by the industries best, learning the intricacies of the market, the industry, and how to effectively sell New York’s finest buildings.
The primary role of this position is to facilitate real estate transactions and uncover new business opportunities using the telephone, marketing and networking skills. The position will also incorporate other facets of brokerage including, but not limited to, negotiating commercial real estate transactions, performing feasibility analyses, studying market trends, obtaining data through government agencies, coordination of marketing effors, etc.
Qualified candidates have previously demonstrated ability in sales, have held leadership roles and/or have excellence in team-oriented activities.
Our firm will continue its growth allowing significant opportunities for advancement and leadership in the Real Estate industry.
- Creating presentation materials for potential clients
- Creating marketing books and neighborhood reports
- Underwriting of property values
- Support, involvement and coordination of client presentations and brokerage efforts in market
- Performing feasibility studies, analysis on markets and investment properties
- Market / neighborhood research and reporting for all transactions
- Research and collect comparable sales statistics / Database management
- Coordinating all marketing efforts to territory including email/fax blasts, postcards, direct mailers, marketing reports, etc.
- Making outgoing calls in an effort to originate exclusive listings and market existing listings
- Handling incoming phone calls from potential buyers and/or clients
- Giving tours of Investment Properties to potential Investors
- Gathering of statistics / data (for input into growing databases of client and customer information)
- Taking photos of buildings for marketing use
- Supervise Intern on various projects
- Various types of brokerage support and adapting to new objectives to help facilitate processing the broker’s business
- While this list gives a general overview of the responsibilities, the job description will be forever changing and adapting to new objectives and responsibilities that are required.
Job Capabilities / Requirements-
- Superior Organizational Skills / Detail Oriented
- High level skills in Word and Excel
- Excellent analytical and reasoning ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- NYS Salesperson License preferred but can obtain after start date
If interested, please apply here.