Inspired Capital is looking for a full-time Venture Associate to join its growing team. As a Venture Associate, you will work in lock-step with our investing team, playing a critical role in the entirety of the deal flow process. You are motivated, high energy, detail-oriented, and passionate about startups. You will play an integral role on the Inspired team, executing on the firm’s strategy alongside a team of proven startup operators.
- Support active deals through market research, financial analysis, and modeling.
- Compose investment memos, outlining the pros and cons of potential investments.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, sourcing new opportunities and evaluating companies.
- Research emerging industries and become a subject matter expert in key areas that align with the firm’s thesis.
- Provide support to portfolio companies with business development, recruiting and fundraising
- Self-starter, with a commitment to learning
- Data-oriented and analytical thinker
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work seamlessly with everyone from senior members of the team to portfolio founders
- Obsessed with entrepreneurship and the NYC tech ecosystem
- Proficient in modeling, market-sizing, and presenting data-driven and qualitative analysis
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting, finance and/or start-ups
About Inspired Capital
Headquartered in NYC, Inspired Capital is a new early-stage venture capital firm founded by Alexa von Tobel and Penny Pritzker. Leveraging a team of highly proven and differentiated founders, Inspired Capital is operating as a builders fund, helping the next wave of entrepreneurs to build great companies. The fund seeks to invest in early stage opportunities where it believes it is advantaged, with a particular focus on consumer technology and financial technology. Inspired will also incubate companies when the fund has developed a strong investment thesis and can build a market leading team.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please reach out to email@example.com