- This specific role will focus on potential deals in the healthcare space. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Deal origination (research, initial acquisition targets and deal pipelines)
- Deal analysis (market research, competitor benchmarking, financial analysis, valuation)
- Deal execution (negotiation with targets, coordination of work streams)
- Due diligence
- Experience in the healthcare VC sector particularly sourcing healthcare deals
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements, ideally a degree focused in the sciences particularly Medicine, Biology, Biotechnology, Public Health, etc.
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- Ability work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team-oriented environment or individually
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges that let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
If interested, please apply here.