We are seeking a full time Business Development Associate to join our team. The Associate will be responsible for initiating and cultivating relationships with high-growth technology companies ahead of potential investment. 25% of their time will be spent on research (evaluating industry trends, scoping out emerging players, understanding where opportunities may be, etc.), 75% on business development. The Associate will engage directly with the Founders of high-growth emerging industry leaders and help usher deals from initial contact through signed agreement, learning about how to scale and manage companies at every stage of their cycle.
Full In Partners is an investment fund that works with growth-stage software and internet businesses. We look to partner with high-velocity businesses that are making transformative impacts in their industries.
If you are ready to join a dynamic and growing firm, enjoy clean competition, work hard, and genuinely care about others, Full In may be the perfect place for you.
Full In is working hard to build a diverse team as well as culture. We are looking for bright, motivated, self-starting, intellectually curious, outsiders, and underdogs to join our team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research industries around the software and internet sectors, make recommendations and help us prioritize themes and opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with up-and-coming companies
- Serve as the “tip of the spear” for evaluating investment opportunities
- Communicate effectively and professionally with business owners as well as teammates
- Present yourself as a credible and intellectual resource to Founders
- Potential travel around North America, Europe, and Israel
- Opportunity to work on transactions, due diligence, and deal execution
- 2-5 years professional experience; successful Full In professionals have come from backgrounds in management consulting, market research, start-ups, and business development
- Bachelor’s degree with track record of strong academic performance
- Affable, warm personality – you’ve never met a stranger and are comfortable standing at the center of the party
- Strong communication and presentation skills; able to effectively summarize information and articulate insights
- Proactive, willing to research, initiate, and drive new workstreams with limited direction
- Excellent problem-solving skills and coachability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Our team is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
If interested, please reach out to Erica Kimble at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.