We have built a highly talented team and technology platform, and are expanding to help more companies reach their full potential. We are looking for an Acquisitions & Venture Capital Associate to help drive this effort by sourcing, evaluating and executing transactions in our business sectors. This includes subscription eCommerce, content apps and creators and d2c brands. This position will work directly with the CEO and COO.
- Source, evaluate and execute potential acquisitions and investments in our business sectors.
- Develop and implement strategic partnerships for Book of the Month.
- Serve as project manager for a range of new business initiatives.
- Work closely with the management team to create presentations that explain our business to external parties.
- 2-3 years experience at a venture capital fund, private equity fund or investment bank.
- Knowledge of subscription eCommerce, content apps and creators and d2c brands.
- Professional network of entrepreneurs and investors is helpful.
- Highly analytical, strong quantitative problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and disciplined with great attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Love of reading, books, and technology.
If interested, please apply here.