Bloom Equity Partners is a growth equity investment firm leading minority and majority transactions in lower middle-market technology companies with superior products and teams.
We are seeking an Associate for our growing investment team. This role is ideal for those looking for an entrepreneurial next step as the Associate will be critical to expanding the firm’s investing strategy. You will play an integral part of this team by evaluating, structuring, and executing investments across the enterprise software and technology sector.
You’re likely a great fit if:
- 1-2 years of B2B software private equity experience (including 2 years of prior investment banking/consulting) ** This is a must-have, candidates, unfortunately, will not be considered without this experience.
- Strong financial modeling and due diligence acumen across multiple transaction types
- Precise attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle simultaneous tasks with deadlines
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university with a strong GPA
Here is what you will do:
- Perform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis for prospective investments
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities
- Lead complex financial modeling
- Work directly with management teams of portfolio companies post transaction close
- Support our internal processes, including pipeline management, hiring and reporting
Here’s what we’ll provide:
- Mentorship, not management. We operate as a small team with high autonomy, and we’ll provide mentorship to help you grow
- Exposure to senior management of Bloom Equity and Bloom’s portfolio companies
- An opportunity to grow within Bloom Equity
If interested, please apply here.