The Associate is an integral part of the investment development team, participating in all aspects of the investment development process, including building/maintaining business connections, onboarding partnership, deal sourcing, prescreening investment opportunities, and participating industry conferences.
- Support ongoing investor relations and relationship management for existing and prospective LPs
- Maintain the investor relations CRM, prepare/update marketing presentations, create and organize due diligence materials, and manage fundraise data room
- Coordinate and attend investor calls/meetings/road shows, conduct research and prepare briefing notes ahead of investor meetings, and cultivate relationships with institutional investors
- Actively participate in client meetings and relationship management; meticulously provide and track follow-ups;
- Work with senior investment team members to evaluate and source investment opportunities in the primary market;
- Develop market research and provide knowledge transfer to the company’s top management;
- Design, execute, and own a process for efficient partner acquisition and onboarding;
- Manage deal log and related documentation;
- Attend industry conferences and management meetings (includes travel);
- Supervise junior analyst/interns by training them in investment analysis and internal processes;
- Assist with special projects (business development, investor relations, etc.) on an asneeded basis;
- Create concise and engaging pitch decks, presentations, emails and other product collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics or other related majors.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in analytical roles, such as management consulting, wealth management, private equity, venture capital, or investment banking; Experience in client-facing roles with financial services or corporate sales is a plus
- Results-oriented with high prioritization skills and follow up, ability to handle multiple tasks and deliver projects in a timely fashion
- Strong communication skills—both written and verbally
- A highly-motivated, self-starter with the ability work independently within a team context
- Dedicated work ethic and commitment to team and a goal-oriented environment
- CFA and/or Series 65 preferred (not required)
If interested, please apply here.