The Arc Companies
… are seeking a highly motivated, Venture Capital Associate to join our growing team. We invest in a wide array of start-ups, later stage companies and funds, including a substantial focus in technology and healthcare. Arc is a small, fast growing and fun environment where bright, creative thinkers have joined together to do unique, opportunistic venture capital investing.
We value intellectual curiosity, rigorous analysis, creative problem solving, a collaborative spirit, and a willingness to express individual opinions to help us identify the best paths forward.
Join the Team!
Our new Associate will be a significant contributor to the Arc investment team and be expected to demonstrate strong project management, critical thinking, and communication skills.
This role will join our existing team and focus on the following:
- Evaluate new investment opportunities, including funds, SPVs and direct investments
- Perform due diligence evaluations of potential portfolio companies and funds
- Create financial models and projections
- Mentor analyst team members
- Perform industry research, including competitor analysis for prospective portfolio companies
- Present analysis to Arc’s Investment Committee
- Assist portfolio companies with business development, future funding and other strategic initiatives
Relevant Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree; MBA or similar degree preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in venture capital, private equity, and/or start-ups
- Collaborative thinker who excels in teams and is also an independent, self‐starter
- Deep interest in technology, entrepreneurship and business
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and other Microsoft Office apps
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is competitive, commensurate with experience. We are proud to offer excellent benefits.
Location: New York, NY 10017
If interested, please apply here.