Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. Antler is on a mission to fundamentally improve the world by identifying, investing in and challenging the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies. We believe anyone with the right grit, spike, drive, and ambition can change the world.
Through our regional HQs across 17 major startup ecosystems (including Austin, New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Bangalore, Singapore, Seoul and Sydney,), we are changing the way VC investments are made and how founders are supported at scale globally. To date, we have helped build and invested in more than 400 companies across technologies and industries such as consumer, fintech, AI, robotics, drones, proptech and healthtech. Every year, we receive more than 50,000 applications from experienced entrepreneurs and teams that want to build their next company with Antler.
We aspire to be the world’s leading early-stage VC, and to add tremendous value as a partner for exceptional founders over the long term.
Since our launch in 2018, we have grown our team to 200+ amazing people across six continents. Our scale is generating incredible collaboration opportunities for Antler globally to further our core mission of finding and backing the best inception-stage founders solving the world’s most intractable problems. We have recently formed a Global Business Development and Partnerships Group to seize these opportunities. We work with corporates, capital intermediaries, governments, knowledge providers, and other counterparties who have a vested interest in financially supporting global startup ecosystems and innovation. We work hand in hand with global leadership and our regional venture generation fund teams on partnership origination, execution, and management.
We are seeking an exceptional Associate to join our Business Development and Partnerships Group with the versatility and cultural agility to drive and execute Group mandates globally. You are a highly energetic, independent professional with a deep entrepreneurial mindset, strong individual motivation, and a highly collaborative, team-oriented working style. Most importantly you conduct yourself with a deep sense of personal and professional integrity. You thrive and are fueled by the ethos and pace of a fast scaling organization on a mission to fundamentally change the world.
This is an exciting, fast-paced opportunity for the right person to be a true business builder within a highly ambitious, impact-driven global organization. Antler is growing incredibly fast, from day one you will have a front row seat at a global VC in hyperscale mode. If you are ready to get on board, we are excited to get to know you!
Who You Are
- You have 2-4 years of experience in strategy consulting or management consulting.
- You have a profound passion for cultivating and managing relationships and an ability to surface and engage with exceptional people around the world
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to problem-solve effectively when faced with challenges, you see setbacks as temporary and have the grit to pivot effectively and refocus on driving forward to successful outcomes
- You are highly comfortable in fluid, rapidly changing environments with a proven ability to work independently and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight
- You are culturally and functionally agile and a strong business and thought partner who works collaboratively and effectively cross-functionally with colleagues at all levels in an organization
- You have exceptional attention to detail, with a reputation for producing high quality, consistent, clear, and reliable outputs
- You have an exceptional ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking, modeling, and analysis (w/excellent command of Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, et al) alongside strong research skills to integrate multiple data sources to inform complex problems
- You have an exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and complimentary presentation skills to produce clear, crisp, and effective storytelling of key messages (w/excellent command of Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint, et al)
What You Will Do
You will work closely with the Global Head of the Group to develop and execute all facets of Group strategy globally. Elements mission-critical and impactful to this role:
- Drive the development of different collaboration value propositions and engagement models that will be attractive to strategic counterparties and Antler alike
- Serve as key strategy builder and project manager on major Group initiatives
- Develop business cases, financial models, key messaging narratives, and presentations to drive diligence, origination, closing, and execution across Group opportunities
- Build and cultivate new counterparty relationships to advance Group strategy and opportunity universe
- Identify key areas across the Antler platform that can be leveraged as a knowledge base and used to give insight and learnings back to counterparties
- Develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to drive Group project execution at global and regional levels
- Represent Antler with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Why You Might Be Excited About Us
- You will have an opportunity to create a legacy at Antler and have a discernible impact by building the platform that enables hundreds of companies and thousands of founders
- An opportunity to materially impact the direction and success of Antler globally by bringing onboard the next generation of Antler talent and leaders
- An opportunity to build a deep understanding of venture capital, early-stage investing, and what makes early-stage companies successful
- We are backed by well-known and prominent investors and advisors
If interested, please apply here.