WndrCo is a technology investment firm which partners with industry-leading founders and companies. The firm was started by Sujay Jaswa (former Head of Business & CFO at Dropbox) and Jeffrey Katzenberg (former CEO of DreamWorks). We think of ourselves as the “founders behind the founders.”
WndrCo makes two primary types of investments:
1. Transformation investments
- We identify out of favor technology companies which can be transformed into high growth market leaders. We focus on companies with large addressable markets and underutilized IP, and where our operating experience can help develop the product portfolio and accelerate the go-to-market.
- Portfolio includes: Aura, Pango Group, Super Unlimited
2. High-Growth investments
- We invest in founders who are building market-leading companies. Using our Value Creation Playbook, we provide help as desired to accelerate product development, customer acquisition, and organizational scaling.
- Growth portfolio includes: Airtable, Databricks, Figma, Robinhood, 1Password, ID.me, NexHealth
- Early stage portfolio includes: Dapper Labs, Twingate, Mux, Rally, Pilot, Modern Treasury, Material Security
WndrCo is looking to hire an Associate to help support the firm’s efforts in market research, deal diligence, and portfolio assistance. This role will focus on Transformation and High-Growth opportunities with a heavy emphasis on researching investment themes including consumer tech, cybersecurity, financial tech, future of work/enterprise software, future of commerce, and data/AI.
- Conduct research on sectors within WndrCo’s investment themes (as well as looking into new areas)
- Create market maps to present to the WndrCo team
- Diligence potential investments (financial analysis, customer calls, product evaluation, etc)
- Write internal investment memos
- Provide updates to WndrCo investors on existing portfolio
- At least 1 year of full-time experience in venture capital, entrepreneurship, technology, consulting, or finance
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner, proactively requesting support when needed
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- High energy and proactive attitude
- 1 – 4 years of total work experience
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description on why you’d be a great fit for the role.
- Please use the subject: “[Associate Position] First name Last name”.