Investment Analyst Opportunity – New York Office (remote start)
WndrCo is a technology investment firm which partners with industry-leading founders and companies. The firm was started by Sujay Jaswa (former Head of Business & CFO at Dropbox) and Jeffrey Katzenberg (former CEO of DreamWorks). We think of ourselves as the “founders behind the founders.”
WndrCo makes two primary types of investments:
1. Transformation investments
- We identify out of favor technology companies which can be transformed into high growth market leaders. We focus on companies with large addressable markets and underutilized IP, and where our operating experience can help develop the product portfolio and accelerate the go-to-market.
- Portfolio includes: Aura, Pango Group, Super Unlimited
2. High-Growth investments
- We invest in founders who are building market-leading companies. Using our Value Creation Playbook, we provide help as desired to accelerate product development, customer acquisition, and organizational scaling.
- Growth portfolio includes: Airtable, Databricks, Figma, Robinhood, 1Password, ID.me, NexHealth
- Early stage portfolio includes: Dapper Labs, Twingate, Mux, Rally, Pilot, Modern Treasury, Material Security
WndrCo is looking to hire an Analyst to help support the firm’s efforts in sourcing new deals. This role will focus on Transformation and High-Growth opportunities with a heavy emphasis on researching investment themes including consumer tech, cybersecurity, financial tech, future of work/enterprise software, future of commerce, and data/AI.
- Drive the team’s outbound deal sourcing activities
- Organize WndrCo’s sourcing database to keep track of investment prospects
- Conduct research on the venture capital investment environment and industry landscape
- Help with putting together WndrCo events and the Annual LP Meeting
- Assist with the diligence of new deals as needed
- At least 1 prior experience in venture capital, entrepreneurship, technology, consulting, or finance
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner, proactively requesting support when needed
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- High energy and proactive attitude
While this is meant to be a full-time position (0-3 years of experience), WndrCo will also consider college seniors as interns (with the intention of making this a full-time role after graduation).
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description on why you’d be a great fit for the role.
- Please use the subject: “[Analyst Position] First name Last name”.