We are are looking to add a high-performing analyst to our investment team. You will be an early part of our fund, influencing our operations and our growing portfolio. You will work closely with our Associate and Managing Director as an integral part of the investment team and a meaningful contributor to our success. This is a rare opportunity to join a young venture capital firm and benefit from our growth. This role will provide you with a unique environment to challenge yourself.
The position will afford you as much responsibility as you are willing to take on. It will be an ideal platform to prepare you for business school, joining the right startup in an operating role, starting your own company, or moving into a more senior investing position on our team. If you are looking for a challenge, bold mission, and professional growth opportunities, you will find it here. We just ask that you come with a can-do attitude, enthusiasm, and a hunger to learn.
The ideal candidate will have varied interests and skills spanning across typical divides: investing, research, technology, strategy, product, marketing, and operations.
The primary responsibility of the role is to help manage the day-to-day operations of the fund, which include:
- Thesis generation: stay abreast relevant industry trends and technological developments and take a stance on where the best investment opportunities lie
- Deal sourcing: find the most exciting companies, establish a relationship, and open a dialogue
- Deal screening: take the first step of engaging founders, introducing our firm, and evaluating whether there’s a fit
- Financial Modeling: get into the numbers — valuations, market-sizing, pricing, and cap-tables; you’ll do it all
- Market Research: understand the landscape, test the product, try the service, and talk to customers
- Operations: manage our Salesforce database, including contacts, screened companies, and investment opportunities
- Reporting: prepare regular updates and presentations on our operations, investment opportunities, and portfolio to senior team members and our board
- Build your brand: network with other investors, startups, and industry leaders
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in VC/PE, investment banking, management consulting, startup or a large technology company
- Bachelor’s from top-tier university with demonstrated academic excellence, preferably in business or STEM-related field
- Strong analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills are a must
- Must have a strong work ethic, a great sense of humor, and be a team player
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience in creating keynote/powerpoint presentations a must
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Graphic and visual design skills a plus
- Resourceful researcher and independent thinker
- Demonstrated interest in startups, technology, entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
If interested, please apply here.