Stripes is a $7.6B growth equity firm that makes $10-150 million investments in software and consumer businesses. Located in downtown New York with a team comprised of experienced founders and operators, Stripes has invested in and scaled influential companies globally including Udemy, Remitly, monday.com, Grubhub, Upwork, HyperScience, Dataiku, and Snyk, among others. Our approach pushes the investment team to think and operate like entrepreneurs and work to assist in building remarkable businesses and brands. We lend active support to help build networks, accelerate go-to-market efforts, recruit talent, offer M&A and capital guidance and support other operational elements critical to market leaders in the software and consumer markets.
Our investors lead the effort to establish domain expertise in their given sectors of focus, identify attractive businesses, and build relationships with entrepreneurs. We work on lean and collaborative deal teams to conduct diligence on investment opportunities and provide operational and strategic support for our portfolio companies.
- Identify, contact, and meet with high growth software companies
- Conduct due diligence on deals from sourcing through close
- Work closely with portfolio companies to support business development and operational efforts
- Establish domain expertise within software segments such as: horizontal and vertical applications, developer tools, infrastructure and more
- Build and manage a network of entrepreneurs, investors, and operators through research and networking events
- 0 – 2 years in buyside investing, investment banking, or consulting with a focus in technology, and preferably software
- Demonstrated passion for technology businesses
- Outgoing and personable – we’re seeking confident leaders with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills – able to look at opportunities holistically and contribute valuable insights and analysis
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Team player – collaborates well with others for the greater good of Stripes
- A sense of humor and ability to have fun
For more information, please visit www.stripes.co.
If interested, please apply here.