Do not apply if you do not have at least 1-3 years of experience in creative consulting, investment banking, project management, and/or PE/VC.
SeedInvest is seeking an Analyst to join our Venture Growth team in Manhattan, New York. We run extremely flat and are looking for someone that can not only execute, but become a core member of our team and contribute to the mission, vision, and culture here in a very positive way.
We Are Looking For Someone
- With a deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and SeedInvest
- That agrees that the people and the mission are more important than any job description
- With a desire to take ownership of work
- That has strong critical thinking skills
- With the ability to run in the right direction given a lot of rope
- With a strong bias for action
- With an unending drive and a thirst to learn
- That is transparent and honest with excellent communication skills
You’ll Be Expected To Be Very, Very Good At
- “Quarterbacking” execution of fundraises, including the setting and managing of timelines, responsibilities and deliverables throughout the fundraise
- Preparing, launching, and executing throughout our startups’ fundraises on SeedInvest
- Crafting a story around the entrepreneur, galvanizing and engaging their existing community
- Coordinating PR and marketing for the duration of the campaign
- Driving investments and maintaining momentum throughout startups’ fundraises
- Using online marketing channels such as email, Google, Facebook
- Communicating and working actively with startup founders, people across the entire SeedInvest team, and multiple partners
The Minimum Requirements Are
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience in creative consulting, investment banking, project management, consulting, or VC/PE
- Strong knowledge of venture capital and entrepreneurship
- Experience managing complex projects, timelines, campaigns, product launches, or deals (whether at an investment bank, advertising agency, design firm, or another project based environment)
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Gantt charts, Powerpoint
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Facebook, and other advertising channels and tools
Some Extra Credit That We’d Love To See
- Prior experience with a startup
- Technology background and/or interest
- Series 82 and 63 licenses
- Experience in advertising, marketing, or public relations with a focus on product launches
SeedInvest is a leading equity crowdfunding platform that provides individual investors with access to vetted startup investment opportunities. SeedInvest was instrumental in the passage of the 2012 JOBS Act, which changed 80-year-old U.S. securities laws to make it possible for entrepreneurs to raise capital over the Internet. SeedInvest has funded over 150 startups and boasts a rapidly growing network of over 250,000 investors. SeedInvest has had over 40,000 startups apply to raise capital since inception and has accepted less than 1% of those companies to feature on the platform. The company was recently featured on the 2018 Inc. 500 List as the 4th fastest-growing financial services company in America.
If interested, please apply here.