We are looking to augment our Paliwoda Ventures team with an entrepreneurial analyst who has a deep understanding of New York City’s ecosystem of innovative and creative tech startups.
This role will allow the selected candidate to better understand the venture capital business by gaining valuable insight into emerging trends in high-growth sectors, and might assist in transitioning to a leadership role within a startup project.
We’re a small team based in New York City,
Location: USA — New York City
- Meet with entrepreneurs who have started businesses in which Paliwoda Ventures may be interested in investing.
- Perform market research and due diligence for potential investments, which may require financial or web-analytics modeling, interviewing customers/users or potential customers/users, or testing products and services.
- Reporting for our investments team, which includes helping to set companies’ valuations, writing quarterly updates, and packaging relevant material for key stake-holders.
- Work with Paliwoda Group portfolio companies, including assisting with hiring, events-planning, research, and board meetings.
- Design and execute self-directed projects that help The Paliwoda Group and/or our portfolio companies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills — well-defended opinions are a necessity.
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’ll often be talking to entrepreneurs and other investors on behalf of The Paliwoda Group.
- Comfort modeling in Excel.
- Ideally, prior design or programming experience or work in an investment or internet-related position.
IF interested, please apply here.