Nyca Partners is a venture capital firm exclusively focused on applying innovation in financial services into the global financial system. Our rich experience and deep connections in both finance and technology give us a unique perspective and facility to help entrepreneurs transform payments, credit models, digital advice, and financial infrastructure. Our portfolio companies greatly value our advice and assistance in building the leading FinTech companies. We also have what we believe is the leading group of limited partner advisors who are experts in all aspects of financial services technology and entrepreneurship. The role with Nyca will be for 18-24 months and the ideal platform to get placed with one of our portfolio companies, a strong recommendation towards business school candidacy or starting your own company.
Nyca is looking for someone help us diligence and invest in the best global fintech companies and assist in portfolio support. As an Analyst at Nyca, you will be a key member of a small and talented team. In this role, you can expect to be exposed to the top thought leaders in the fintech industry and will come away with an in-depth understanding of how the legacy financial system and the fintech ecosystem interact.
- Help the investing team manage the investment pipeline by tracking inbounds and evaluate new ideas and businesses.
- Assist in research including creating industry market landscapes and maps for us to use in our investment theses.
- Assist in creation of investment memos that act as the basis for information for our investment committee to make final decisions.
- Track fund performance and assist in the preparation of annual budgets and financial statements as well as quarterly fund communications.
- Provide support for meetings with top financial services firms through the creation of email content and presentation materials on Nyca’s portfolio companies.
- 1-3 years of post-undergraduate experience in a finance, consulting, or operations role
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, visual)
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills; high level of proficiency in Excel
- Strong team player
- Healthy intellectual curiosity and desire to learn about fintech
- Prior fintech experience is a plus
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation time
- 401k program
For interested candidates, please send resumes to email@example.com.