Be part of a rapidly-expanding advertising agency with a global reach!
Hylink is the largest, independently owned digital advertising and media agency in China.
At Hylink, we believe that smart thinking equals endless possibilities. Over the past two decades, we have grown to a team of 2,400 digitally minded-professionals worldwide, earning our reputation as the number one media buyer in China. Our objective is simple: to leverage our decades of experience to help brands navigate the intricate spectrum of Chinese advertising.
Hylink is called upon by industry leaders across tech, beauty, travel, and FMCG to provide an insider’s perspective into digital China, consistently staying ahead of industry trends to deploy innovative strategies within a crowded market. We pride ourselves on pooling together the talents of a highly diverse workforce; our team is comprised of professionals from every corner of the earth, with experience within dozens of sectors.
As China’s largest digital media buyer, Hylink utilizes its institutional knowledge to advise companies looking to enter China on a myriad of business transactions including capital raise, licensing, investment, and strategic partnerships. Hylink works directly with the largest media platforms in China on behalf of its clients to drive the highest media efficiencies in the market. Hylink sits on some of the largest data pools in the China market and uses first-look insights to advise both consumer and B-to-B companies on maximizing their returns in the market.
Hylink Ventures focuses on connecting ad tech companies and American properties with relevant Chinese platforms, investors, and media conglomerates The Junior Investment Analyst will play a vital role to the inner workings of Hylink Ventures. You will focus on connecting ad tech companies and American properties with relevant Chinese platforms, investors, and media conglomerates. Hylink sits on some of the largest data pools in the China market and you will learn first hand how to use first-look insights to advise both consumer and B-to-B companies on maximizing their returns in the market.
Reporting directly to senior agency staff, you will be involved in a fast-paced, multitasking oriented team. You will be responsible for evaluating potential investments, providing reports, daily data entry, script improvement, writing reports, and forecasting. The Junior Investment Analyst must be knowledgeable, meticulous, analytical, and confident while communicating with senior staff or with clients in an informative and articulate manner.
You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the organizational needs of Hylink’s key partners and objectives. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct and document due-diligence meetingsPrepare, present, and defend investment recommendations
- Analyze investment opportunities globally across various equity markets
- Monitor existing investments and report on results
- Prepare reports for management and trustee review
- Maintain all legal, financial, and regulatory documentsGenerate ad-hoc reports and presentations
- BA or MBA in Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science, or data science field of study
- 1-2 years of professional experience, in finance or investment banking setting
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and verbalMethodical and efficient in a timely manner in tasks with a quick reaction due to market violation
- Well organized with high-proficiency in R Studio, SAAS, Matlab.
- Ability to present results to team with informative and visualized insights.
- Basic computer language is a plusDemonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced and high-stress environment.
If interested, please apply here.