Energy Impact Partners (EIP) is a global investment platform leading the transition to a sustainable energy future. EIP brings together bold entrepreneurs and some of the world’s most forward-looking energy and industrial companies to advance clean energy innovation. EIP has over $2.5 billion in assets under management and invests globally across venture, growth, and infrastructure with a team of more than 65 professionals.
EIP is seeking an Analyst to join the growing Finance team led by the CFO and Assistant Controller. The Finance team works closely with the EIP investment, operations and investor relations teams and directly communicates with EIP’s Founder/CEO and COO. This position can be based in either Washington, DC or New York, NY.
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package and compelling compensation including base salary, annual bonus and potential future participation in fund carried interest programs.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Collect and organize portfolio company financial data and KPIs for deep analysis, strategic review, and preparation of quarterly deliverables for Senior Leadership
• Assist with quarterly portfolio company valuation process including preparing models and related documentation
• Build and maintain fund models for forecasting performance and returns
• Manage company data dashboards and internal reporting to CEO, CFO and investment leads
• Monitor and respond to investor questions and requests
• Assist IR team in investor fundraising with due diligence and other data requests
• Ad hoc responsibilities and analysis as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, data analysis or related field
• 0-2 years of experience managing large data sets, data scraping, optimization; industry experience in venture capital, private equity, investment banking or asset management preferred
• Interest in or progress toward CFA or CPA designations
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, Lookups, Macros) and ability to write complex and dynamic functions
• Superior organization, attention to detail and high ethical standards
• Adaptability and willingness to learn
• Ability to effectively multi-task, manage deadlines, and communicate clearly
If interested, please apply here.