Crestlight Capital is seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious self-starter to fill new Financial Analyst position for a commercial real estate, start-up investment company. This is a high-profile position with exposure and interaction with executive leadership and top-level clientele. The perfect candidate will grow with the firm and have many areas of responsibility.
About Crestlight Capital:
Crestlight Capital is a commercial real estate operating platform that invests in existing, high-quality office and mixed-use commercial assets within the Sunbelt, Mountain and Central regions of the United States, particularly high growth markets in proximity to innovation and education hubs. We are a team of highly-skilled professionals that share a passion for changing the face of communities through investment and strategic renovation of physical space. Formed in 2017 by a Blackstone alumnus, Crestlight has quickly built a portfolio spanning the risk spectrum totaling approximately $500 million in assets under management. Principals at Crestlight have over $17 billion of commercial real estate experience in the past 8 years and were trained at premier blue-chip institutions such as Blackstone, Rockwood Capital, Townsend, Columbia Property Trust, Eastdil, and JP Morgan Asset Management.
• Financial analysis and cash-flow modeling for new and existing investments
• Gathering and analysis of market information
• Client presentation and investment thesis preparation
• Transaction due diligence and management of the closing process
• Post-acquisition asset management
• Document retention, organization and file management
• Investor and operating partner management
• Minimum 1 – 3 years real estate related work experience
• Excellent financial analytical abilities including strong proficiency in ARGUS and Microsoft Excel
• Deep knowledge of commercial real estate, real estate capital markets, and major markets
• Conscientious and attentive to detail
• Strong management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility, creativity and thoughtfulness in job responsibilities
• Ability to develop conceptual ideas into effective communications, both oral and written
• Comfortable and experienced with giving professional presentations and interacting with senior level executives and investors in a client-focused environment
• Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
• Willingness to travel as required
The position is available in either Atlanta, Georgia, Detroit, Michigan and/or New York City. Salary and bonus will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please reach out to Danny Weiner at email@example.com or Nathalie Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.crestlightcap.com.
Crestlight Capital is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
If interested, please apply here.