Buttonwood Network, Inc. is a software platform that offers growth equity companies a new way to raise capital – on their own terms. Buttonwood allows growth companies to efficiently “run a process” themselves with the goal of driving better outcomes in less time. With Buttonwood, companies can increase their prospective investor pool by inviting family offices and endowments who are seeking direct venture investments, in addition to traditional VC investors. Subject to regulatory approval, Buttonwood is seeking to form its own registered broker-dealer.
Buttonwood is looking to add analyst(s) to its rapidly growing, nimble team. Analysts at Buttonwood will help manage fund-raising processes and ongoing client relationship development. Candidates will have the opportunity to conduct research on venture capitals, evaluate privately-held high-growth companies, and maintain potential clients’ databases.
Successful candidates will have a great understanding about the fund-raising process and venture capital ecosystem while operating at the forefront of FinTech innovation. S/he will play a vital role and will work closely with senior management teams of Buttonwood Network.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Administer clients’ online profiles on Buttonwood as well as manage related software tools
- Conduct company research, develop financial models and investor materials
- Support building the business by helping manage ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with stellar academic track record; (will consider candidates with a graduate degree with at most 2 years of professional work experience)
- Graduates of Class 2017, 2018, 2019
· Interest and / or experience in technology, startups and the venture capital ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills in situations that require accuracy and attention to detail
- Resourceful self-starter who can take initiative to make forward progress on goals without requiring step-by-step direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our interview process consists of a timed quiz (finance & investments), a case study (a presentation is to be prepared), phone interview and in-person interviews at our midtown office. Candidates should be prepared to devote time to the process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about Buttonwood Network at www.buttonwoodnetwork.com and submit their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Analyst Position” in the subject line.
Buttonwood Network is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Buttonwood Network is not a broker dealer and does not give investment advice.
If interested, please apply here.