QuantumLight is the investment firm built as a technology company by a team of tech unicorn founders, quant traders, AI scientists and engineers
We are using technology to disrupt the world of venture and growth equity. The industry is still stuck in the 20th century, operating in a completely different way from the technology companies it tries to support. Leveraging our experience building a hyper-growing decacorn and a background in quantitative trading, we are building the investment firm of tomorrow. A firm with a product DNA and a heavily data-driven investment strategy.
We have already built and tested a first version of our proprietary data platform and decision engine, and we are currently in stealth mode, focusing on strengthening our team of elite professionals before public launch.
We’re looking for a Senior Investment Associate / Principal to join our investment team. Our investment team works closely with engineers and data scientists to help identify the leading companies of the future. You must be passionate about investing and scaling companies that change their industry. In addition, you must love working in a fast-paced start-up environment and be energised by the prospect of building a leading global investment company.
Our Investment Associate role provides a unique opportunity: as a first hire in the investment team, you will gain significant responsibility from day one, will contribute to building a technology start-up disrupting the venture and growth capital industry and will participate in all stages of the investment process.
- Sourcing new investments by building strong relationships with founders, using quantitative strategies, and being creative
- Driving all aspects of due diligence, including researching customer references, assessing competitive positioning, modelling finances and unit economics, understanding macro trends and more
- Researching and distilling insights through data from our platform, our network, and independent research to develop investment theses
- Helping to build the firm’s team, operations, and processes
- Previous experience in investment banking or management consulting is a must. Good to have 3+ years of investment experience in venture capital, growth equity, or private equity
- Self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative
- Strong quantitative background – STEM degree, or equivalent, from top university
- Outstanding communication skills – ability to form relationships with a wide range of founders and teams; ability to synthesise information and distil clear insights
If interested, please apply here.