NYC-based private equity/venture capital is seeking to hire an investment manager.
We are a New York-based VC/PE investment firm founded in early 2016 with multiple investment vehicles. Our principals are comprised of entrepreneurs experienced in building, managing, operating and investing in businesses across multiple industries, sectors and geographies.
- Review of fund investment opportunities and tracking of internal deal flow
- Full participation in the fund due diligence and investment approval process, including preparing due diligence requests and GP meeting agendas, on-site travel, extensive data analysis, reference calls, proposal writing, internal presentation, legal negotiation and closing
- Ongoing portfolio management responsibilities across a diverse group of general partners
- General research on the private equity/venture capital investment environment and industry landscape
Minimum 5-8 years working experience. Target candidates will have worked with one of the top management consulting firms.
- Corporate finance and valuation knowledge and the ability to understand the key drivers of portfolio company operating performance and ultimately fund level returns
- Strong writing skills and experience authoring investment proposals or similar recommendations
- Financial modeling capability with high attention to detail
- Sense of ownership of work product and the ability to handle several projects simultaneously and prioritize work based on deadlines, often working alongside multiple managers
- Ability to communicate across multiple levels of seniority, both internally and externally, with a high level of general partner interaction in both social and business settings
- Ability to draw specific conclusions about individual fund investment opportunities using both quantitative and qualitative data points and comparative analysis vs. other investment options
Compensation commensurate with level of experience
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, gym membership
If interested, please apply here.