Program Associate at ERA
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) is seeking a Program Associate to join our team in supporting our accelerator’s operations and building ERA’s community platform.
New York, NY
ERA (http://eranyc.com) is an early-stage investment fund and technology accelerator in NYC. Since 2011, ERA has invested in 180+ companies through its accelerator platform. Its portfolio companies are currently playing leading roles in the evolution of virtually every major global industry.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Program Associate to directly support the Programs Director in running the day-to-day operations of ERA. Your job will include working on all aspects of our accelerator programs and supporting the needs of our portfolio companies and mentor network. You are also responsible for managing the community and resources for our network of 180+ (and growing!) ERA portfolio companies.
Your focus is on delivering the best possible experience for our founders and ensuring successful execution of the program. Day-to-day responsibilities will include program administrative duties, program & mentor scheduling, and helping our portfolio companies connect with the benefits of ERA’s 1000+ strong community of mentors and founders.
Who You Are
You should be an organized and detail-oriented self-starter with experience in operations and a demonstrated interest in technology, startups, and entrepreneurship. The speed at which our operations run is extraordinarily fast and the ability to multi-task and hit deadlines is critical to your success. You also have a strong desire to learn and a comfort to tackle new problems. You are willing to take on any project, large or small, and deliver high-quality work.
Qualities We’re Looking For
- Relentless, creative problem solver. Ability to jump in and perform any task quickly and effectively
- Proactive and driven to achieve goals regardless of obstacles. Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-4 years work experience, familiarity with startups a plus
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist Programs Director in overall logistics and programming: Schedule and manage mentor meetings. Coordinate workshops, speakers and events. Assist in recruiting and managing intern cohort.
- Mentor Support: Help orient new mentors and support their efforts to help companies. Update and maintain mentor database.
- Events: Organize, plan and coordinate all ERA internal and external events for both accelerator and portfolio-related activities.
- Portfolio Support: Help portfolio companies connect with the benefits of ERA’s platform and community of mentors and founders. Assist companies in accessing experts and resources within the ERA community. Help track job openings for portfolio and candidates referrals.
- Recruiting: Assist in communications and recruiting for ERA classes.
- Sponsors: Liaise with sponsors and manage sponsor relationships and benefits for the portfolio.
- Represent ERA in local community, both actively and passively
Full-time with full health benefits, three weeks paid vacation
If interested, please send the following to email@example.com
- LinkedIn and other social media profile links
- Brief paragraph on why you are the best person for this job