Fifth Wall is the premier investment firm focused on technologies disrupting the physical world. Founded in 2016, Fifth Wall has over $1 billion capital under management across multiple funds and strategies, including its $100M Retail Innovation Fund, which focuses on omnichannel brands leveraging physical space to disrupt their categories (e.g., Warby Parker), and entirely new uses of retail real estate (e.g., ghost kitchens).
Fifth Wall connects the world’s largest owners and operators of real estate with technology entrepreneurs who are redefining the future of the physical environment. Fifth Wall is backed by a global mix of more than 50 corporate strategic partners in 11 countries. These corporate strategic partners represent the largest potential partners of the global Built World ecosystem, resulting in game-changing investments and commercial partnerships in the most promising portfolio companies across retail and all other types of real estate. In addition to corporate strategic partners, Fifth Wall invests capital on behalf of financial limited partners (LPs) from several sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, top-ten university endowments, and venture investment funds. LPs in Fifth Wall’s funds represent the largest consortium of real estate owners, operators, and developers globally, and dramatically catalyze Fifth Wall funds to generate superior investment returns.
Based in Los Angeles, CA, Fifth Wall’s 30-person team consists of seasoned investment, consulting, and fund operating professionals at various levels.
Fifth Wall is seeking an exceptional Vice President to join its Retail Innovation Fund and work with the firm’s principals and strategic corporate partners to ideate, source, diligence, execute, and manage investments.
This role is ideal for an investor looking to accelerate their career with one of the fastest growing firms in the venture capital industry.
Ideal qualifications include:
- At least 4 years of total work experience, including a) 2+ years of retail / consumer investing experience at a leading venture capital or private equity firm, as well as b) 2+ years of experience in an operating and/or management consulting role
- A strong preference to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with an ability to adjust to new firm goals and capture new business opportunities
- A record of independently driving initiatives from conception to completion, including investments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated sound business judgment
- Intellectual curiosity, detail orientation, critical thinking, and creative problem solving
- Strong work ethic, no ego and a willingness to roll-up the sleeves
- Top-notch academic record
- High EQ with personality “presence”
- Impeccable ethics and integrity
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Compensation: Market
- Location: Venice, CA
If interested, please contact: Kevin Campos (firstname.lastname@example.org)