As Translink continues to expand and work with the next generation of founders, we seek to welcome Summer Associates with fresh perspectives. We believe passion and deep research into global-scale opportunities will deliver long-term value to not only our partners, but also to society. As a Summer Associate, you will be expected to make meaningful impact in all aspects of venture, specifically relating to sourcing, investment theses & diligence, and portfolio support.
Translink Capital is an early-stage venture capital firm in Palo Alto. The firm has 85+ portfolio companies in leading consumer, enterprise, and crypto teams, including Noom, SoundHound, Chartboost, Terra, and Forte.io. Our mission is to serve as long-term partners with founders, and add value by leveraging insights from our institutionalized relationships and networks in Asia. We are uniquely positioned to accelerate global-scale opportunities with presence across the United States, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Taipei, and Tokyo. The team is led by a team of operators and investors, backing visionary founders across all sectors.
We are looking for Summer Associates to be a part of the investment team for the duration of the summer break. You will have the support of the entire investment team, and be invited to partner meetings, investment committees, pitches, and be actively involved in the entire spectrum of the venture practice. You will also be given autonomy to drive firm-wide impact.
The Summer Program
- Paid summer full-time program, with potential to extend to the fall semester
- Entirely remote with the option to meet with members in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, and New York
- Investigate one or more sector deep dives, build your network, and chart out investment opportunities
- Draft investment memos with data and analysis to support your investment decision
- Collaborate with portfolio companies on key strategic and operational projects
- Share some of your experience and learnings on any social media of your choice (e.g. Medium, Twitter, TikTok, etc.)
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s program (MBA preferred)
- At least 2 years of full-time experience in a fast-paced work environment in tech, consulting, investment banking, or others
- Demonstrated interest in startups and technology
- Self-starter who can get up to speed quickly and who is not afraid to initiate new ideas
- Deep quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Domain expertise and technical background is a plus
If interested, please apply here.