Spero Ventures is an early stage venture capital firm that invests in the things that make life worth living: well-being, work and purpose and human connection.
We are entrepreneurs, operators and investors. We’ve helped build companies that have generated exceptional financial returns, while also improving society.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join our investment team as a Summer Associate or Analyst.
- Investment Strategy: Research industries, help craft investment theses, and identify startup prospects.
- Investment Process: Review business plans, perform due diligence on prospects, build financial models.
We’re looking for people who bring new perspectives and experiences to our team. With that in mind, the ideal candidate will have:
- Evidence of interest in venture capital, entrepreneurship, startup, technology and/or investing
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- A self‐starter sensibility, able to initiate projects and work independently
- Passion and intellectual curiosity
- Experience in a technical or scientific field is a plus, but not required
- A commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Can work US working hours (EST, CT, MT, PST, etc)
- This role has the potential to convert into a full-time role.
- Flexible in terms of length of the internship and start date.
- Competitive salary for a summer role.
- Mentorship and access to the team and their network.
- A collaborative, welcoming, hard-working work environment.
If interested, please apply here.