With over 16,000 employees and operations across 39 countries, Experian is one of the pre-eminent actors for improving financial inclusion globally. We are a FTSE 50 company, and have been named one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes for five years in a row.
Experian’s Chief Investment Officer leads a team that encompasses Corporate Strategy, Venture Capital, and Mergers & Acquisitions. We are looking for three exceptional candidates to join the team this summer as Strategy, Corporate Development, and Corporate Venture MBA interns. This competitive twelve-week program offers a rare opportunity for you to acquire hands-on strategy and investment experience while simultaneously influencing decisions of a $25bn+ player in the dynamic data, analytics & insights markets.
Success in this position will provide you with a strong foundation for a variety of future roles in these specific disciplines or in broader areas of product or general management. There may be opportunities for post-graduation full-time roles, including a General Management Leadership Development role.
Throughout the program, the Summer Associate will be exposed to:
- Experian’s portfolio of business and strategic priorities
- Components of a deal – acquisitions, divestitures and minority investments
- Due diligence across multiple functional areas
- Preparation of evaluation materials for review by senior management and Board of Directors
- Detailed research and analysis of markets and companies
- Leaders of the company to meet with and learn from
- Own a core project that will be focused on a topic that is at the top of the strategic agenda of the company.
- Perform in-depth analyses (e.g. Market sizing, competitive landscape mapping, channel assessment, segmentation, financial performance) using multiple quantitative and qualitative methods to generate business insights
- Identify, gather, and assess key internal and external data to drive those analyses.
- Collaborate closely with regional stakeholders across Experian (e.g. business, product, sales, technology, finance, etc.) to get work done
- Prepare a presentation and present finding and recommendations to executive team members at end of internship
- Potentially support live deals for Experian
- Current MBA candidate. Top-tier institution preferred
- A strong interest in corporate strategy, mergers and acquisitions, and/or venture capital
- Modeling and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and savvy business judgement
- Strategic thinker coupled with ability to roll up sleeves
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excited to make an impact on the business
If interested, please apply here.