Kairos Ventures is seeking college students to join our 2019 Summer Internship Program. The program is designed for students majoring in science (life sciences or physical sciences) who have a strong interest in learning about venture capital.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with the Investment Associates to analyze portfolio performance.
- Analyze investments scientific and financial data.
- Prepare presentation materials for use in investment committee meetings.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Enrollment in a Bachelor’s Degree program with an emphasis in Science preferred.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong academic background
- Self-motivated, creative, and disciplined Excellent oral, written and communication/presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Strong technical skills in using Windows and Office365 applications
- The successful candidate will have outstanding initiative and be a self-starter;
- The candidate must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; and
- The candidate will be team-oriented and collaborative and must possess strong integrity and professionalism
- The candidate must be energetic, eager to learn and creative
If interested, please apply here.