- Work alongside partners in all aspects of managing the firm’s investment program including deal sourcing, due diligence, fund and investor reporting, and portfolio management
- Lead on several operational and systems roles
- Lead special projects related to macro themes, competitive environment, portfolio/technology trends and other critical analyses
- 1-4 years of work experience, preferably with operational experience at start-ups or large tech companies
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Passion for start-ups, technology and investing
- Comfort operating in fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious and fast learner
- Proficiency and experience analyzing financial statements
- Attention to detail
- BA/BS, no MBA or graduate degree required
About WTI: Founded in 1980, Western Technology Investment (WTI) is a Silicon Valley-based venture debt and equity firm that specializes in investments to early and emerging stage technology, consumer, and life sciences companies. Portfolio companies include Facebook, Google, StemCentrx, Youku, Jet, Allbirds, Hint Water, Palantir, StitchFix, Oscar Health, Clover Health, Eventbrite, Climate Corporation, Juniper Networks and Brocade Networks. Western Technology Investment manages funds of approximately $1 billion.
Additional information can be found at www.westerntech.com.
If interested in applying, please e-mail Annelies Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘WTI Associate Recruiting’ in the subject line and a resume attached.