Title, specific responsibilities and compensation for this position will be commensurate with level of experience and firm needs. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to quickly develop a broad skillset and materially expand their responsibilities within Navitas over time.
An exciting position for a self-starter, the Associate will support Navitas in all phases of the investment process, including sourcing, underwriting, and monitoring the firm’s investments. They will also prepare investment memos and due diligence reports. Requiring both quantitative and qualitative skills, the Associate will produce leading market research and industry landscapes to support the firm’s investment themes and its partner’s market intelligence needs. There will be opportunities to work with our limited partners and portfolio companies, making the ability to develop and maintain relationships based on responsiveness, trust and creativity vital to their development at the firm.
- Maintain and develop networks in the real estate technology space to source and conduct due diligence on new investment opportunities
- Analyze company business plans and financial data during due diligence
- Prepare comprehensive and concise written materials, including investment memoranda and investor reporting
- Prepare market landscape reports to support the firm’s investment themes and provide market intelligence to our partners
Who We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-performance team-based work environment
- Able to build relationships founded on integrity, professionalism and trust
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial modeling skills (e.g. Excel, Argus, Alteryx)
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience sourcing deals and conducting due diligence on early-stage technology companies preferred
- Venture capital, private equity, management consulting, investment banking, real estate or similar experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Base salary + performance-based bonus
Generous healthcare and other benefits
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.