Morpheus Ventures is a Los Angeles-based venture capital fund that invests in Seed, Series A, and Series B companies solving challenging problems with best-in-the-world teams. We invest across the technology landscape, from robotics and deep tech, to fintech and B2B SaaS, to Web3 and beyond. The Morpheus team has been an early investor in a number of unicorns including Skype, SafetyCulture, and Sidecar Health. We partner with founders that we believe can disrupt industries and want to partner with us to bring to bear our decades of experience as operators and investors to help remove roadblocks for our companies.
We’re looking to bring on a stellar Associate in our LA office to be a hands-on contributor to all aspects of our investment process. This will include:
- Collaborating on and leading due diligence efforts on prospective early-stage investments
- Building relationships with founders, counterparts at other firms, and other industry professionals by attending industry and networking events on behalf of Morpheus
- Working alongside our Partners to provide support to our portfolio companies
- Conducting sector and thematic research with our team, and developing and exploring your own investment theses as well
This role will allow the right candidate to become a vital member of our team who can grow in concert with our fund as we embark on the next chapter of our fund family.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of full-time experience at a VC fund, buy-side investment firm, investment bank, or consulting firm, and is confident in their analytical reasoning and research skills. This is a pre-MBA role. Familiarity with and relentless curiosity towards new and emerging technologies are preferred. Additionally, we’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong Excel and financial modeling skills
- Experience conducting due diligence on technology companies
- Proficiency in research and analytical reasoning, such that you are unphased by attempting to research markets that may not exist yet, or may not be mature
- Comfort working both on your own and collaboratively
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, is extremely well organized, can thrive in a fast-paced and results oriented environment, and seeks to be a difference make
Competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and performance-based bonus commensurate with candidate’s experience.
Start Date: ASAP
How to Apply:
If interested, please send a resume to: