March Capital Partners is a Santa Monica-based venture capital firm that backs bold entrepreneurs in pursuit of big outcomes. Investing globally, March looks for high-growth potential in its early stage investments. For breakout companies, March provides growth capital that allows founders to define their industries as they scale.
We are hands-on, value-add investors. We are currently investing out of our $300 million Fund II, after launching with an inaugural $240 million Fund I. Since 2014, we have made over 40 investments and seen 7 exits.
As a growing firm, we are seeking a talented Investment Associate to bolster the team. The Associate will work across sectors, conducting research, meeting entrepreneurs, and collaborating amongst the March Capital team.
- Conduct market research on industry trends and sectors
- Develop a point-of-view at both the macro (industry trends) and micro (specific companies) levels
- Take investor pitch meetings with entrepreneurs and track internal deal flow
- Represent March Capital at industry events and build relationships within the startup, market leader, and investor ecosystems
- Perform diligence on potential investments – market sizing, technology walkthroughs, industry trends, competitive landscapes, financial modeling, and reference calls
- Create presentation materials for internal and external consumption, as well as investment memos for specific deals
- Assist portfolio companies with projects such as industry reviews and competitive analysis
- Passion for technology, startups, learning new things, and investing
- Analytical mindset; ability and experience in synthesizing large amounts of information to ascertain what matters and to create models that forecast outcomes
- 1-3 years of experience in the technology industry, investment banking group, or management consultant
- High level of maturity and ability to work both in teams and independently
- Excellent ability and willingness to articulate and debate opinions on potential investments
If interested, please apply here.