Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry’s leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research – Where Successful People Want To Work
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research’s success, this philosophy starts with you.
Lam Capital, the venture arm of Lam Research, drives growth by identifying strategic investment opportunities across both existing and future markets. We focus primarily on early-stage investments in the semiconductor and industry 4.0 ecosystems.
We are looking for an analytically-focused associate to support our ongoing investment in innovative companies that are addressing some of today’s most challenging, high-impact problems. Your role will expose you to all aspects of the investment process from deal sourcing to diligence and execution.
This position requires strong analytical and communication skills, and a high level of attention to detail. You should be prepared to work collaboratively in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Conduct deal sourcing and market research
- Manage the deal pipeline and track deal leads through the investment process
- Assist with due diligence and the evaluation of investment opportunities
- Conduct valuation and investment return analysis for potential investments
- Manage executive dashboards and investment portfolio reports
- Lead ongoing internal productivity projects
- An MBA or other masters-level degree with a focus on financial or quantitative coursework
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience developing detailed financial models for both pre- and post-revenue companies
- Must be able to work effectively in a team-setting
- Prior institutional and/or corporate venture capital experience
- Prior experience within semiconductor, life sciences, and/or industrial automation industries
- Prior experience with research platforms such as PitchBook, CB Insights, and/or Crunchbase
If interested, please apply here.