CSC Generation is a decentralized, multi-brand technology platform saving companies from Amazon. We acquire, create, foster, and prepare retail/e-commerce companies to stand on their own. Our proprietary tech and centralized teams turbocharge stalled companies.
CSC Generation is backed by leading investors including: China Science & Merchants Investment Management Group (CSC), Khosla Ventures, Crosslink Capital, Maveron, Quest Venture Partners and Panasonic. CSC Generation has offices in the Greater Chicago Area, Culver City/Los Angeles, Sunnyvale, CA, Toronto, ON and Austin, TX.
Associates train at our Chicago area HQ for 4-6mo with corporate housing available. After the initial training period you will have the option to stay in the Chicago area or work remotely from one of our other offices.
- Be responsible for operating “platform subsidiaries” ranging from P&L ownership, launching new products, business development, business intelligence, merchandising, recruiting, to general operations.
- (Eventually) lead the analysis of acquisition opportunities (i.e. outreach, fit within mandate/strategy, benefits and considerations, financial modelling, valuation, returns and integration)
- Prepare materials that enable efficient executive decision-making
- Help to hire, train and develop investment and operational professionals
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Pre-MBA, majored in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- Has 2+ years of relevant full-time work experience in an analytical environment
- Investor mindset with strong financial acumen
- Has excellent judgement and enjoys working with a high degree of independence
- Can distill complex details into concise, decision-ready briefings
- Has the necessary transaction and business intelligence skills (e.g. due diligence, modelling, valuation)
What’s in it for you?
- Base + bonus + equity.
- Company benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- No incompetence. We recognize that hiring and retaining incompetent people is the #1 way to drive away top performers.
- No suits or ties.
- We don’t require an MBA to get promoted. Our founder/CEO dropped out of high school.
- Massive career growth. If you’re good, you are eligible for a promotion every 6 months. Top analysts have become CEOs of $100M businesses within 2 years.
If interested, please apply here.