Our mission is to democratize access to capital. We aim to help founders everywhere raise capital based on the merits of their business, not the reach of their network.
CaaS is a quantitative diligence platform developed by top tier Silicon Valley VCs to help evaluate investment opportunities and make better data-driven investment decisions.
Right now we are working to take CaaS to the next level as a platform for startups and VCs to make relevant, data-driven connections. As CaaS’s VC Network Associate, you will forge relationships with leading VCs and develop long-lasting win-win partnerships using the CaaS platform.
Your role will involve:
- End-to-end VC network member development: Mapping and connecting with potential VC network partners, presenting CaaS, and converting them into trial members and later full partners.
- Nurturing relationships with network partners and ensuring customer success to make sure they get the intended value from their engagement with CaaS
- Working to refine CaaS’s value proposition, marketing, and pitch material based on input from meetings with potential partners as well as internal strategy discussions with the team
- Attending and representing the company at key VC ecosystem events
- Developing internal systems to manage our partner base and relationships
- Passionate about technology, venture capital, and the startup world
- Relationship-oriented (thinking strategically and long term)
- Data-driven / interested in a quantitative approach to investing
- Self-motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial in your approach to problem-solving
- 2-3 years of experience (at a VC firm / VC related organization is a plus)
- Knowledge of the VC landscape
- Well read about startups and VCs
- Enough familiarity to understand and handle certain technical challenges (setting up a CRM, running an online marketing campaign, launching a template microsite, etc…)
This will be great for you because:
- You’ll work with a small and creative team on a project that could change the investment world
- You’ll grow your VC network and learn tons about investing
- You will help founders access capital and build awesome businesses
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org