CAA is seeking an Assistant to support an Executive focusing on investing in early-stage, tech-enabled, commerce, content and media-centric businesses, as well as the formation and incubation of new consumer businesses. The ideal candidate for this role should be someone who is passionate about new & emerging technologies, early-stage innovation, and consumer trends. This role offers unique insight into start-up investment pitch meetings and investment committee meetings. CAA offers an unparalleled value proposition to its portfolio companies, allowing them to “plug into” the CAA ecosystem and accelerate their businesses through our access to pop culture, including motion pictures, television, music, sports, retail, marketing, live events, licensing, fashion, lifestyle experts, event venues, digital media, games, philanthropy, and more.
- Administrative duties include, answering phones and creating call lists, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, and producing correspondences
- Research new & emerging technologies and consumer trends
- Assist with the creation of financial models, investment memos, and additional due diligence
- Assist with creating decks on behalf of portfolio companies, clients, and the investment committee
- Additional special projects
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College required
- Professional working experience or internship experience in management consultancy, investment bank, or technology company
- Skills in MS Office, advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in venture capital, technology, and entrepreneurship
- Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible with work hours
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
If interested, please apply here.