Morpheus Ventures is an early stage venture capital firm investing across the technology landscape, from robotics to fintech to digital health and beyond. Over the past 20 years, the Morpheus team has invested in the likes of Skype, DeepMind and Climate Corp, partnering with founders that we believe can disrupt industries, and bringing our years of experience as operators and investors to help these companies scale.
The ideal candidate should be confident in his or her analytical reasoning and possess 2-3 years of investment banking or strategy consulting experience. Familiarity with and relentless curiosity towards new and emerging technologies are preferred.
The candidate will be expected to both collaborate on and lead due diligence efforts on early-stage investments. Thus, familiarity with financial statements, and how companies create and analyze relevant metrics will be critical. Additionally, there will be opportunities to help our portfolio companies on various projects that arise, so the ability to be adaptable, professional, creative and thorough are necessary. This role will allow the right candidate to become a vital member of our team, who can grow into an investor who sources investments, evaluates opportunities and leads deals in the future.
Who We’re Looking For
- 2-3 years of experience within investment banking or strategy consulting
- Experience with the technology landscape is preferred
- Experience conducting due diligence on technology companies, whether early-stage or otherwise
- Strong financial modeling and Excel skills
- Proficiency in research and analytical reasoning, such that you are unphased by attempting to research markets that may not exist yet, or may not be mature
- Ability to work both on your own and collaboratively
Competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and performance-based bonus commensurate with candidate’s experience.
Start Date: ASAP
How to Apply:
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to: