By leveraging the power of the world’s largest aerospace company, Boeing HorizonX unlocks the next generation of game-changing products, businesses, and markets.
Boeing HorizonX includes three key teams that work in harmony, each tuned to meet the specific demands of new business investments, key partnerships, and disruptive market strategies.
HorizonX Ventures – Identifying startups developing revolutionary concepts. Bringing together a diverse background of Boeing knowledge and larger market experience, the Ventures team is responsible for engaging both internal innovation ecosystems and external accelerators, innovative companies throughout the world, and a source of venture capital. HorizonX Ventures then leverages the strength of Boeing and our global network to support these innovative companies in their growth strategies.
Boeing’s HorizonX Ventures has an opportunity for a Level 3 Value Capture Analyst. This position’s primary focus is driving strategic value capture opportunities between the portfolio companies and the Boeing Company. This will include internal business development, pipeline monitoring, project management, and being a liaison between the Boeing Company and the portfolio company focusing on opportunities to create win-win experiments, proof-of-concepts, and ultimately insertion into Boeing programs.
In addition, the position will at times be required to support other aspects of HorizonX Ventures activities including assessing investment opportunities, post-close integration, and supporting engagements between the portfolio company and external partners. This position will directly support the Strategic Value Capture Manager, while providing support as needed to the rest of the HorizonX Ventures team. This individual will be expected to work with internal and external professionals from all functions across the greater Boeing Company, our vendors and partners. The selected candidate’s main responsibility will be in identifying, monitoring, enabling and executing on value capture initiatives.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Support execution on value capture strategies in coordination with HorizonX, Boeing Commercial Airplanes, Boeing Defense and Space, Boeing Global Services, Information Technology and other stakeholders.
- Promote the image, brand and awareness of Boeing in both sustaining and cultivating partnerships with startup companies.
- Cultivate expertise and technology from across the Boeing enterprise and leverage it to provide value in new markets or with partner companies
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with strategic customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Liaise with portfolio companies, including regular progress reporting to HorizonX and Boeing management, on all value capture investments and interface between the portfolio companies.
- Attend industry trade shows to assist in sourcing new value capture opportunities. Through this outreach the successful candidate will further expand the Boeing brand and assist with above-plan growth.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Bachelors Degree – technical or business
- 1+ years experience in leading and partnering with cross-functional teams, involving key stakeholder relationship management
- 1+ years of experience in gathering and analyzing data as well as putting the information in a presentation or report for others to review
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience working with venture capital firms spotting, investing, and executing new business opportunities
If interested, please apply here.