Fertitta Capital was formed by Frank Fertitta III, Lorenzo Fertitta and Nakisa Bidarian to pursue a direct investment strategy for the Fertitta family. Fertitta Capital has an opportunistic investment mandate, investing throughout a business’s lifecycle, across the capital structure, and with a focus on Media and Entertainment industries.
Fertitta Capital is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude.
The Analyst will be responsible for supporting Fertitta Capital Inc.’s investment team throughout the lifecycle of investments. Specific responsibilities include:
- Partake in all aspects of transactions including origination, due diligence and execution
- Perform detailed research of industries, companies, and individuals
- Conduct valuation analyses using different approaches including leveraged buyout, discounted cash flow, and transaction and trading comparables
- Build comprehensive financial models to assess target company performance given various operating scenarios in-order-to evaluate the impacts of potential M&A transactions and different capital structures, including returns
- Prepare presentation materials, including investment memos for internal use as well as for potential business partners
- Asset Management: track significant events for each investment, review valuation assumptions and cash flow projections in-order-to update investment models and to facilitate the quarterly valuation process
REQUISITE EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- 1-2 years of experience at a top-tier accounting firm, investment bank, or internal corporate development / M&A
- Solid quantitative and financial modeling skills, with proven analytical abilities
- Demonstrated track record of high achievement in demanding academic settings (CFA accreditation is a plus)
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, multi-task, prioritize, communicate, and function on a small team in a collegial environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to travel if required
If interested, please apply here.