GE (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is looking to add on a VC Manager in London.
- Drive portfolio assessment (ROIC, Growth, valuation, etc)
- Design corporate portfolio strategy to value creation
- Activate and coordinate capital allocation process
- Support Equity Story and Corporate Capital Allocation with IR
- Build pipeline of VC investments
- Relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(s) or equivalent knowledge & experience
- Significant M&A/investment/portfolio strategy experience, ideally with Oil & Gas businesses
- Strong communication and influencing skills, ability to operate and communicate at senior business levels
- Strong project management skills
- Strong team player with ability to build relationships quickly
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience in Business Development/M&A
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships at senior level
- Strong financial and/or commercial background
- Language skills a plus
If interested, please apply here.