White Star Capital is an international venture capital fund and multi-stage technology investment platform that invests in exceptional entrepreneurs building ambitious, global businesses. With offices in London, New York, Montreal, Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong, our presence, perspective, and people enable us to partner closely with our Founders to help them scale internationally from Series A onwards.
At WSC, we believe an important aspect of our role in the ecosystem is nurturing young talent to help them build experience in the world of start-ups. One of the ways we’ve done this over the years is through our analyst internship program.
As an Analyst at WSC, you will work with the Investment Team on sourcing, thought leadership around specific focus areas, sectors and geographies, due diligence, and investment decision making for our early-stage, Series A and B focused fund. You will also serve as a key contact across White Star Capital events and its portfolio companies, and will support the team more broadly on growth initiatives.
Our London office is currently looking to hire a talented individual for this paid 6 month role. After the internship, we will also do our best to support you with your future endeavours in the ecosystem.
If you’re interested in start-ups, eager to learn and excited about being part of a global family, then please apply here.
Candidates should be/have the following:
- Currently studying an undergraduate degree or have recently graduated from an undergraduate degree
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and self-starter mindset
- A demonstrated passion in start-ups, venture capital or entrepreneurship
- Collaborative and communicative
Additional skills that would be welcomed, but not required would be:
- Foreign language skills and/or international experience
- Demonstrated domain expertise in a particular sector or space
If interested, please apply here.