TempoCap is a growth-stage technology venture capital firm based in London, specialising in secondary transactions. As well as providing primary capital to support companies’ growth, we acquire direct positions in those companies from founders, employees, business angels, venture capital funds and other institutional investors via secondary transactions – providing liquidity to the start-up ecosystem. We also buy portfolios of companies from other VCs, corporate VCs or angels with substantial holdings, helping them to manage their portfolios more proactively and exit (either fully or partially) their investments.
TempoCap is looking for talented interns to join our team
- Expected duration: 6 months
- Start date: as soon as possible, depending on your availability
- Location: Bloomsbury, London
- Have a genuine passion for technology and fast-growing businesses
- Previous experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English and ideally another European language, (German or French preferred)
- Enrolled in or a recent graduate of a master’s programme, or completed an undergraduate programme followed by relevant work experience
- Curious, ambitious, team player with an international mindset
- Ability to take the initiative
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You will be supporting investment team members in a variety of tasks and learn how TempoCap makes an investment and then supports portfolio companies.
- That will involve:
- the sourcing and screening of new investments: analysing and tracking both companies and sectors relevant to TempoCap’s investment approach, and performing due diligence on potential investments
- joining team members for company meetings
- proactively contributing and defending ideas based on in-depth research
- supporting portfolio companies on specific projects
- supporting TempoCap’s quarterly reporting process
- You will also likely work on ad-hoc internal projects to support TempoCap’s continued growth.
- TempoCap’s growing team has an international outlook, a clear common purpose and an informal atmosphere in which everyone has an opportunity to contribute.
- We also have a beautiful new office by the British Museum in London (one of the best cities in the world), weekly team lunches and free healthy snacks all day long!
- This paid internship will provide an opportunity to help shape a key component of the developing venture capital ecosystem in Europe.
How to apply:
Please fill out our short application form here: http://bit.ly/tempocapinterns