Round Hill Ventures (RHV) is a global VC firm with a European focus, investing across all segments of technology that touches real estate, space or the built environment from late seed to Series B+. Investments over the last 2 years include: Canopy, SenSat, Plentific, Airlite, Casafari, BrickLane, AllMyHomes, REalyse, HandsHQ, UniLodgers, Factory, Myo and StreetDots. Find more information at www.roundhill.ventures.
We are looking for an associate intern to join the team in Spring/Summer 2019 who will:
- Contribute to all aspects of deal flow: from sourcing, screening and evaluating new investment opportunities to assisting with due diligence, deal execution and closing.
- Map and research emerging spaces across target geographies to identify attractive markets.
- Help build a more data-driven approach to deal flow and portfolio hiring.
- Meet and network with exceptional entrepreneurs and attend leading industry events.
- Monitor and report on various metrics and identify areas within the fund on how we can improve.
- Actively support the existing portfolio companies.
- Passionate and curious about technology and start-ups.
- Is a driven self-starter, needs little guidance and takes ownership.
- Strong analytical and communication skills; ideally a combination of a nerdy, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working at tech startup, consulting, investment banking or venture capital/private equity.
- Some entrepreneurial experience is preferred, either founding or being a part of a startup technology company. Some coding experience and/or investment experience would be a plus.
The candidate will receive standard compensation and significant mentorship from the Round Hill Ventures team, and have a chance to work with exceptional entrepreneurs, attend conferences and startup events, and be part of a small, dynamic, non-hierarchical team with a strong Pan-European track record.
Please email your CV and a write up of 2 interesting and relevant start-ups to email@example.com by Tuesday 30 April. We invest in seed to series A (you can include Series B if you know the start-up is currently raising) and apply a very broad definition of PropTech (anything that touches the built environment).