Speedinvest is a leading European Venture Capital Fund investing in early-stage technology startups. Speedinvest currently has €230M under management and focuses on the following industries: Fintech, Marketplaces, Deep Tech and Industrial Tech. Besides capital, Speedinvest actively uses its expertise, years of experience, international network and hands-on approach to support its portfolio companies grow into global leaders. Speedinvest has offices in Vienna, London, Berlin, Munich and San Francisco. Be part of our international team of motivated, talented and result-oriented colleagues, who share a passion for making an impact and for being an eye-level partner to startups.
As Europe’s most active Fintech investor with investments incl. WeFox, Tide, Curve and Billie, among other, we are looking to expand our Fintech team and are hiring a VISITING ANALYST based in London! This 6-month full-time internship program is a unique opportunity to gain first-hand insights into early stage Venture Capital and the broader startup ecosystem while acquiring relevant skills and experience.
- Learn the fundamentals of early stage venture capital investing
- Gain in depth understanding of the Fintech landscape and develop theses in the space
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supporting Partners, Principals and Associates in all aspects of their work
- Carry out deep dive research in potential areas of opportunity within Fintech
- Screen, analyze and track startups potentially relevant for our investment strategy
- Provide support on due diligence efforts
- Monitor and add value to our existing portfolio companies in operational, strategic and fundraising matters
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with excellent academic track record from a top tier University
- First relevant work experience or internship, preferably in product, at a startup, VC or within the Fintech space more broadly
- Passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship as a core catalyst of positive change
- Keeping up-to-date on the latest technological developments
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- An opportunity to gain insights and work experience in an early stage VC Fund
- Working directly and hands-on with founders and their startups
- Close collaboration with Speedinvest’s Fintech Principal who will act as your mentor
- Support for continuous learning
- 6-month full-time internship program
- Competitive market salary
If you want to work with Fintech startups and are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application: email@example.com.
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage more women to apply for jobs in Venture Capital.
We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.