DN Capital is a leading European venture capital fund with offices in London, San Francisco & Berlin, managing $500 million AUM. For more than two decades, we have been fortunate to back exceptional founders on their path to create globally impactful businesses such as i.e. Auto1, Shazam, OLX, Endeca and Hometogo. We invest in businesses across Europe and the United States, with a focus on Fintech, Marketplaces, Software, Consumer internet and Digital Health companies.
DN Capital is looking for an Intern for our fundraising team in the London office. DN has raised four previous funds since his creation in 2000 and is now starting to raise its fifth fund of about €200 million. This internship is an excellent opportunity to learn first-hand the workings of a venture capital firm and manage the complex process of raising a fund.
The role will involve assisting the founding partners of the fund identify potential investors through multiple sources such as geographic benchmarks and conferences assessments. The intern will also assist new investors in their due diligence process and will participate in the preparation of fundraising documents. The successful candidate will also assist in preparing DN Capital’s annual general meetings and helping in marketing the brand.
- Preferably previous relevant professional/internship experience
- Strong academic record. In your second year of studies or further (Business, Finance)
- Available for 4-6 months, starting ASAP (October 2019/November 2019)
- Analytical, humble and pragmatic person with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, strong writing skills
- Strong interest for technology and start-ups
- Paid internship, salary to be discussed
- Lunch is provided free-of-charge every day in the office
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued.
If interested, please apply here.