AVP is a $450m venture capital firm investing from seed through to growth stage companies with initial cheques from $0.5m for seed investments to $15m for growth equity transactions and commitments up to $15m for the fund investing strategy. With offices in New York, Paris, London, San Francisco and Hong Kong we are active globally.
- Assist with sourcing and deal flow management
- Being part of due diligence processes into investment opportunities that we are pursuing, including market, competitive and financial due diligence
- Participating in start-up and technology events across Europe and helping identify the most promising businesses for AVP to invest in
- Opportunity to work on fund investing deals, including diligence, market research and deal flow management
- Exceptionally strong academic achievement
- Strong interest in technology and investment
- Proficiency in MS Excel and basic understanding of accounting statements
- You should be available for a six-month period
You will have the opportunity to work directly with and get mentored by experienced investment partners. We cover deals across Europe and there are regular opportunities to travel internationally for deals and conferences.
If interested, please apply here.