Nauta Capital is a pan-European venture capital firm with more than €300+ million under management and a portfolio of over 40 companies. We’re passionate about backing ambitious companies that share our vision to create global disruptors, in large spaces, where technology can have great impact.
We have teams in London, Barcelona and Munich, and we invest in early-stage software companies with a single global thesis. We have backed technology disruptors such as Brandwatch, Scytl, Privalia, MishiPay and GetApp among others.
We are looking for an Investment Associate/Analyst with a keen interest in technology and entrepreneurship to join our London investment team.
- MSc or PhD from a top tier university, technical background preferred
- 2+ years work experience in Venture Capital or a startup; relevant experience in technology industry, consulting or investment banking (with startup exposure) can be considered
- Solid understanding of, and passion for, technology and software; relevant knowledge in for example product management, software development or online marketing a plus
- Solid understanding of key financial concepts and ideally financial analysis
- A curious mind with distinctive and proven analytical abilities and great attention to detail
- Fluent English, additional languages a plus
- Candidates need to have UK working rights
- Sourcing new early-stage investments and general dealflow management
- Evaluating new technologies, markets and business models
- Conducting due diligence on investment opportunities
- Preparation of investment memos, updates and presentations
- Representation of Nauta Capital at events and conferences
If interested, please apply here.