Mosaic Ventures is a venture capital firm based in London, focusing on early-stage, technology- focused startups across Europe. Our partners have 30+ years of experience investing on both sides of the Atlantic. In that time, we have invested across 12 countries in over 80 companies that together have created over $400 billion of value.
Mosaic is a small and collegiate team. We take ownership, move fast and strive to invest in the most inspiring and exciting startups. Everyone at Mosaic looks out for each other, and we laugh a lot too. Find out more.
Who are we looking for?
Mosaic is looking for a self-driven, talented individual to drive analysis to support sourcing and provide insights for investment decisions across our pipeline and portfolio.
This person will work as part of the investment team to enable our partners to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic investments decisions. The role requires deep familiarity with technology and products and the ability to learn and transact fast to support the research that drives our firm.
The ideal candidate is passionate about innovation, able to build and nurture trust, and is a natural multitasker who strives to deliver high impact results. They excel in customer service – to our founders – and will delight these entrepreneurs with every aspect of their experience with Mosaic.
- Prioritise, filter and thoroughly assess startup investment opportunities that are sourced by our Partners
- Deliver a boutique service, driven by our values as well as a great founder-experience through the investment process
- Build trust with the most ambitious founders, even before they’re planning a fundraise
- Support due diligence including market work, reference calls, unit economics analysis, etc.
- Prepare written materials to brief the Mosaic investment team on specific opportunities
- Support portfolio companies with their fundraising, recruiting and other operational needs
- Focus on continuous improvement of our performance and ways of working
- Nurture collaboration and help educate our team with your insights.
- Strong business/commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) – can communicate key insights and recommendations to diverse audiences
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and rigour, can-do attitude
- Be a true team-player and effectively time-manage and prioritise under pressure.
- A strong love for technology and the world of startups, with demonstrated involvement with the Internet ecosystem
- Experience sourcing investments on another investment platform a strong plus
- Strong academic record
- 3-7 years of work experience in investing (VC or PE), consulting, strategic planning, sales/ business-development/ product/ operating roles in a startup or leading tech business.
* Feel free to share more to help us get to know you. Personal blog, Github, Twitter – We want you the way you are. Don’t sweat about editing yourself.
This is a full-time position, based in our London Soho office. Competitive salary and benefits.
If interested, please apply here.