We’re looking for an Investment Associate to join our small team and helps us shape our growth story. You will have the opportunity to gain extensive deal experience and further build your network of investors and the whole startup ecosystem.
In general you will:
– Contribute to all aspects of dealflow from sourcing to closing, especially evaluation and due diligence of new investment opportunities
– Research and develop emerging spaces across different industries to sharpen and inform our investment thesis
– Work closely with our portfolio companies, analyse performance indicators and monitor the development of the portfolio
The ideal candidate will have:
– At least one year of work experience in a high paced environment (VC, investment banking, consulting or VC-backed startup, or similar)
– An excellent academic track record and/or a degree from a first-class university
– Exceptional analytical skills and a strong tendency to make evidence-based decisions
– Strong passion for technology and innovation, self-motivated, and able to direct your own work
– A valid UK/EU working permit
– Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
If interested, please apply here.