An Investment Analyst for our A-Team. Currently the investment team is a team of 8 and we’re looking to hire new analysts in both Berlin and London. We are looking for someone who has a passion for technology, entrepreneurship & learning, and will be eager to find the best founders in Europe through in-depth research and analysis.
What will keep you challenged?
- A two year program within the Project A investment team
- Your role, amongst other things, will be to learn the fundamentals of venture capital and technology entrepreneurship
- Developing in-depth expertise of industries and markets of your interest
- Taking part in the entire investment lifecycle from research, sourcing to deal execution
- Establishing a European wide network of founders, venture capitalists and technologists
- Conducting detailed due diligence and research of emerging technology trends, sectors and potential investment opportunities
- Supporting the investment team, through research, sourcing and evaluating startups
- Developing pattern recognition for founders, products and help develop firm-wide investment theses
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Being a graduates from a top tier university, at either a graduate or postgraduate level (academic backgrounds in STEM, especially Computer Science or Machine Learning are a big plus)
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable working with multiple data sources, informational ambiguity and deriving informed outputs from this
- Strong communications skills, with an ability to present clearly and concisely to a large group
- Previous experience in a startup or technology company preferred, though consulting, banking and research will also be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are absolutely required (additional languages are a big plus)
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story in the Project A team?
We are looking forward to your online application.
If interested, please apply here.